Dual voltage hair straighteners make the perfect travel mate for women today.
If you are a woman who travel a lot and yet you need to style your hair everyday to maintain its look and beauty, the dual voltage flat irons are specially designed for you.
Your regular straightener may not work worldwide even with a converter. So stop distressing about converters and transformers! Universal voltage flat irons solve that problem.
One of the best straightening tools for international travel is Sedu Revolution 1″ Styling Iron.
Its great features include:
- Curved-edge plates, so you can create both curled and straight hairstyles
- Ceramic plates contain black tourmaline gemstones to evenly distribute heat
- Plates smoothly glide through the hair to prevent breakage
- Ionic technology conditions hair and seals the cuticles for a silky smooth finish, eliminating frizz and static
- Fast heat up with an adjustable temperature control (from 140ºF to 450ºF)
- 60-minute auto shut-off
- 2-year warranty
Other dual voltage flat irons you may consider:
AbsoluteHeat Pro Ion 1″ Digital Flat Iron
- Advanced heat with consistent distribution
- Beveled floating plates
- Digital LCD display
- Maximum temperature of 450F
- Automatic shut-off
- Lifetime Warranty
CROC Premium 1½” Black Titanium Flat Iron
- Titanium extended length, floating plates
- Fully digital with 18 temperature settings (280°F – 450°F.)
- Auto shut-off after 30 minutes of inactivity
Hot Tools Cool Tools 1¼” Vapor Flat Iron
- Argan vapor treatment for radiant, soft and beautiful hair
- Nano ceramic plates
- Temperature control dial heats up to 450°F
- 2-hour auto shut-off
- 1-year warranty
In the end, let me tell you why you should get one of these tools and not simply use a converter or a transformer.
There are two major downfalls of using these devices:
- the heat output can be lower, resulting is less satisfying results
- they take more time to heat up the iron