To be honest, I did not test this flat iron personally, but I’m going to try it soon, so I will update this review later.
In the meantime, let’s see the main features of Barbar 2300.
As you will find out, it has impressive features that most top flat irons have.
It is a professional quality iron that uses the latest technology!
– It has 1-1/2″ long lasting titanium plates. As you may know, unlike ceramic, titanium is much kinder to the hair.
– This tool can be used on both wet and dry hair. So you will reduce styling time, which is important if you do not have a lot of time to spend on your hair.
– Barbar claims that you cannot burn or damage your hair because of “ionic ventilation holes that seal in moisture.”
– If you do not want to use ionic setting, there is an option for non-ionic use.
– It heats fast and evenly with minimum temperature of 180º F and maximum temp is 450º F. It cools off just as quickly.
– It comes with an eco friendly ceramic heating element, which means that it produces a higher level of heat with less energy.
– There is digital LCD temperature display and control with Fahrenheit or Celsius setting. This takes the guess work out of determining the exact heat of the iron, something that is a problem for some women.
– Automatic shut off if you have a habit to walk away and leave it plugged in.
– It’s dual voltage flat iron so you can use it anywhere in the world.
– 360º swivel cord.
– It’s weight is 1.39 lbs.
So it’s obvious that this straightener has everything you need to create beautiful, sleek and shiny looks.
As one lady pointed out, this flat iron not only straightens hair beautifully, it also adds shine and softness to hair.
In the end, if you need a really good flat iron that’s good for the environment, this product is great choice. And keep in mind, less energy means a lower electric bill.
My name is Valerie. I’m hair stylist based in San Antonio. I have almost 12 years of experience in hair styling. I’m very passionate in styling hair and making people look great.